***SPECIAL NOTE*** These were the price options for the most recent PDC. As we restructure the course these details may change for the 2020 edition.
The Denver PDC is a program of the Denver Permaculture Guild (DPG). The button below will take you to the registration page on the DPG site.
See descriptions on this page to find out more about course tuition payment options.
COURSE PRICE – OVERVIEW
Cost includes 112 hour course, lunch each class day, lodging for first weekend retreat, and Permaculture Design Certificate.
Become a Denver Permaculture Guild Member now to be eligible for Member discount.
Registration deadline September 1.
- Early Bird (before June 1): $950 for DPG Members, $1100 for general public
- Regular Price (June 2 – August 31): $1200 for DPG Members, $1350 for general public
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Full tuition – One-time payment of entire tuition by September 1 to secure your spot in the course. Dollar amount described on linked site.
- Payment plan: 3 month – Divide tuition total by 3, and DPG will charge your credit card monthly, a total of 3 times starting today. Start your payment plan before September 1 to secure your spot in the course. Dollar amount described on linked site.
- Payment plan: 6 month – Divide tuition total by 6, and DPG will charge your credit card monthly, a total of 6 times starting today. Start your payment plan before September 1 to secure your spot in the course. Dollar amount described on linked site.
- Want to support someone who wants to participate but can’t afford the cost of the course? Pay it Forward. In alignment with the Fair Share ethic of permaculture, those with more financial flexibility can help fund scholarships and improve the diversity and accessibility of our programming.
CASH OR CHECK CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
- All of the above payment possibilities are available to you if you would rather use cash or check. Contact us to set up tuition payment with cash or check.
REFUND POLICY Refunds are available before September 15th. 10% of any payment is non-refundable because of administration fees. (Example: A refund request for a $950 Early Bird tuition would result in $855 refunded). All tuition is non-refundable after September 15th.
Interested in taking the PDC but don’t have the financial resources? The Denver PDC offers scholarships to applicants from historically marginalized populations. Scholarship applications are available here.